16. Sometimes rates are lowered after 3 p.m. The Water Works (Schaumburg)
2. Harold Hall Quarry Beach (Batavia).
Adult (19 and older): $4.
Child (6-18): $3.
Kid (1-5): $2.
13. Mystic Waters Household Aquatic Center (Des Plaines).
3. Whitewater Junction Aquatic Center (Rock Island).
General admission (over 48"): $9.
General admission (under 48"): $6.
9. White Water Canyon Water Park (Tinley Park).
14. Do you have a favored water park or swimming pool you want to check out? Allow us know in the remarks here!
* Review online concerning specific prices for your age or the day/time of your visit. Although there are a lot more swimming pools and theme park in Illinois than somebody could most likely go to in a life time, right here are 21, in no certain order. Coral reefs Cove Theme park (Carol Stream).
15. Grizzly Jack's Grand Bear Resort and Enchanted Woodland (Oglesby).
Day pass (over 48"): $19.95.
Day pass (under 48"): $14.95.
* Day pass only readily available Thursday and also Sunday to those not remaining at hotel.
4. Splash Country Theme park (Aurora).
Individual (adult): $8 (+$1 on weekend breaks).
Local (kid): $7 (+$1 on weekend breaks).
Non-resident (adult): $12 (+$1 on weekend breaks).
Non-resident (kid): $11 (+$1 on weekends).
8. Virtue Water Park (Galena).
General Admission: $7.25.
5. Heaven Bay Water Park (Lombard).
17. Devonshire Aquatic Center (Skokie).
Local (adult): $7.
Local (child): $5.
Non-resident (grown-up): $9.
Non-resident (kid): $7.
6. Splashdown Water Park (East Peoria).
Currently that the snow has actually finally disappeared as well as the summertime heat depresses on Illinois, you could be looking for an area to take a dip in the swimming pool or take your family on a day-trip. Rainbow Falls Theme park (Elk Grove).
Local (adult): $7.
Citizen (child): $6.
Non-resident (grown-up): $13.
Non-resident (kid): $13.
18. Additionally ensure to call public pools regarding timetables as well as hours of operation
21. Alice T.
12. Sprinkle Valley Aquatic Park (Kankakee).
Resident (adult): $5.50.
Individual (youngster): $4.50.
Non-residents (grownup): $6.50.
Non-residents (youngster): $5.50.
20. Aquatic Facility (Wood Stream).
19. Mayan Journey Indoor Water Park (Elmhurst).
Kids: $30. Shelbyville Family Aquatic Center (Shelbyville).
Resources: Chicagoist, Wanderbat, Enjoy Illinois.
NEXT POST: Have a look at Illinois' most popular attraction.
[ADVISED] 16 Enjoyable and also Special Celebrations in Illinois.
Top 25 Illinois Dining establishments from Enjoy Illinois: Delicious Locations honors.
The music schedule for the 2015 Illinois State Fair.
25 Illinois summer journeys you require to take this year.
Tell the politicians who function for you what you think have to be done to boost Illinois in a few clicks.
Resident (adult): $9.
Homeowner (kid): $6.
Non-resident (adult): $14.
Non-resident (kid): $12.
7. DragonLand Theme park (Pekin).
11. 10. or for teams of greater than 20 people. Read Park Family Aquatic Facility (Freeport).
To see 22 even more water http://about.me/petersjoel/ parks as well as pools, consisting of the astonishing Six Flags water park (with rides like the Dive Bomber) in Gurnee, take a look at Reboot Illinois. Splash City Family Theme park (Collinsville).
Grownup (17+): $18.
Kids (3-16): $15.